The 7 Natural Laws of the Universe:
1) The Law of Perpetual Transmutation
* Energy moves into physical form.
* The images you hold in your mind most often materialize in results in your life.
2) The Law of Relativity
* Nothing is good or bad, big or small… until you relate it to something.
* Practice relating your situation to something much worse and yours will always look good.
3) The Law of Vibration and Attraction
* Everything vibrates, nothing rests.
* Conscious awareness of vibration is called feeling. Your thoughts control your paradigms and your vibration (which dictates what you attract).
* When you’re not feeling good, become aware of what you are thinking, then think of something pleasant.
4) The Law of Polarity
* Everything has an opposite: Hot – Cold; Up – Down; Good – Bad.
* Constantly look for the good in people and situations. When you find it, tell the person. People love compliments and the positive idea in your mind makes you feel good. Remember, good idea = good vibrations.
5) The Law of Rhythm
* The tide goes out … night follows day … good times, bad times.
* When you are on a down swing, do not feel bad. Know the swing will change and things will get better. There are good times coming, think of them.
6) The Law of Cause and Effect
* Whatever you send into the Universe comes back. Action/re-action are equal and opposite.
* Say good things to everyone; treat everyone with total respect and it will all come back. Never worry about what you are going to get, just concentrate on what you can give.
7) The Law of Gender
* Every seed has a gestation or incubation period. Ideas are spiritual seeds and will move into form or physical results.
* Your goals will manifest when the time is right. Know they will.